It’s no secret that exhaust from fuel-powered vehicles is a major cause of pollution in our atmosphere. In order to reduce these harmful emissions, many car manufacturing companies are developing more and more Hybrid Vehicles, which run on a combination of gasoline power and electricity.
However, people still have many questions in mind regarding the efficiency of these vehicles, how they work, their prices, battery and countless other inquiries they want to know about.
Have you considered making a switch to a more eco-friendly vehicle? Before taking any step forward, have a moment to learn about the Pros and Cons of these hybrid cars, so you can decide which setup is right for you.
Hybrid Cars Pros
1. Less pollution: Since hybrids run on a combination of gas and electricity, they create less pollution than traditional vehicles. 1
2. Smaller Engines: Because they don’t have to power the car alone, gasoline engines are usually smaller, lighter and highly efficient in a hybrid car. 2
3. Spending Less Gas: since these vehicles run n a combination of electricity and gas. 1
4. No Worries about Running out of Juice! Hybrid Vehicles charge their own batteries and come with gas engines, so you can drive farther without any worries. 1
Hybrid Cars Cons
1. Harmful Emissions: since these vehicles use fuel in addition to electricity.1
2. Higher Price: while saving on gas in the long run, you will have a higher up-front cost.3
3. More Fuel Than Expected: this is the case where you do not have regular access to a charging station to keep your plug-in hybrid battery topped up, you will actually use more fuel. 1
4. Lower Quality Performance: these cars are designed for economy and not performance, so they may not accelerate quite as quickly as the traditional ones. 2
5. Highly Priced Maintenance: hybrid vehicles cost more to repair, and not all mechanics have the equipment to fix the properly. 3
Now that you’ve seen the pros and cons of Hybrid Cars, will you still consider switching your traditional one to be more eco-friendly? Choose wisely and let us know what you think on our facebook post.