Chevrolet Aveo 2018 MY
The prices provided by Karrenn might vary at any given time. It is recommended to refer to the dealer for a final quotation. The dealer holds the right to modify the prices and specs at any given moment and without prior notice.
-Affordable -Easy to drive -Above average power
-No armrest -Interior plastics -No rear power windows or sensors on entry level car
3 Years - 100,000 Km
*Prices and features as provided by KARRENN data collectors (a free-form group of mystery shoppers, industry experts, sub-dealers and community members)
*Pros & Cons are based on a first-hand test-drive experience.
The Aveo has been losing weight in the last few months. Total savings go up to $1,500. Will it succeed?
CAR PERFORMANCE ON LOCAL ROADS
AD CLARITY 1/3
Does the actual car look exactly like the one in the ad?
No. The actual car won't have alloy wheels or LEDs.
Is the price communicated fully and clearly?
No. VAT and Registration are not included in the price.
Is there a catch or hidden info?
No. The ad is straightforward.
PRICES & OPTIONS (all included)
Base model Sedan (
$15,700 - $14,700) Save $1,000 - IMPEX is advertising the LS models, but this is a lower budget car available to you if budget is your priority:
- Power adjustable mirrors, body color
- ABS brakes with EBD (electronic brake distribution)
- ESP (electronic stability control)
- 2 airbags
- Wheels 15" steel
- Windows front power with driver express up/down
- Central lock + remote
- Bluetooth + AM/FM stereo with AUX & USB port + MP3 playback
- 4 speakers
- Steering wheel controls
- Manual A/C
- Driver information center
- Rear folding bench
- Engine immobilizer theft deterrent system
- Keyless entry system (remote control)
Sedan LS (
$16,500 - $15,300) Save $1,200
Hatchback LS (
$16,500 - $15,300) Save $1,200
- Rear sensors
- Front fog lights
- Split-folding rear seat back (40/60)
- Black premium fabric with height-adjustable driver seat
Hatchback LT (
$18,000 - $16,500) Save $1,500 - This grade is the best equipped, you will be paying an extra $1,500 for:
- Cruise control
- 15" alloy wheels
- Chevrolet MyLink 7" touch-screen
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto support (very nice feature that few infotainment systems are adding)
- 2 USB ports
- 6 speakers (and the sound is actually pretty good)
WHICH ONE TO GO FOR
The Hatchback body style might appeal more to younger buyers, but it's also the more expensive body style. The Hatchback LT distincts itself from the main competitors by offering not only a screen, but a superior connectivity with phone mirroring which makes for a very convenient experience if you're a busy phone user.
As for the Sedan version, it's more likely to be the choice for families than students or newly employed people. In its base model, it will appeal quite well to those of you who are looking for an affordable car that can take them to the mountain and back without any hassle. The Sedan LS version offers some additional convenience features out of which we consider the rear sensors to be the most essential for safety reasons.
If you're looking for a new car, knowing if you're getting a good deal for your money can be confusing. We will help you through as we did many others! Just fill the form below and we will be able to:
- Send you the offers that you care about
- Assist you directly in finding the right car for you
- Provide you with special offers when your buying decision is made