Geely X7 Sport 2018
The prices provided by Karrenn might vary at any given time. It is recommended to refer to the dealer for a final quotation. The dealer holds the right to modify the prices and specs at any given moment and without prior notice.
-Luxurious Interior -Good ride quality -Great features and infotainment system
-Mildly underpowered -Sound system could be improved
5 Years - 100,000 Km
*Prices and features as provided by Rasamny Automotive Industries, Geely's exclusive dealer in Lebanon
*Pros & Cons are based on a first-hand test-drive experience.
The Geely X7 Sport challenges the Chinese product stereotype. It's a big step forward in terms of quality and refinement.
AD CLARITY 2/3
Does the actual car look exactly like the one in the ad?
No. The car displayed looks more similar to the full option model.
Is the price communicated fully and clearly?
Yes. VAT & Registration costs are included
Is there a catch or hidden info?
PRICES & OPTIONS (all included)
Luxury ($24,900) - Plenty of features to give you that luxury feel:
- Full Automatic Air Conditioner
- Central Lock with Keyless Entry System
- Dual Front + Side Airbags
- EPB (Electronic Parking Brake) with Auto-Hold Function
- ABS / EBD / Brake assist / ESC
- HDC (Hill Decent Control)
- HHC ( Hill Hold Control)
- Cruise Control + Speed Alarm
- Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel
- 4 Power Windows (Auto-Down)
- Electric Adjustable Mirrors w/ Side Repeaters
- 8” Colored LCD Multi-Touch Radio Screen
- USB + AUX + Bluetooth Handsfree
- Dolby Surround ProLogic System
- Multi-Function Steering Wheel
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Leather Seats & Leather Steering Wheel
- 6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- 4-Way Manually Adjustable Co-Pilot’s Seat
- Rear 60/40 Foldable Seats
- Child Seat ISOFIX
- Front Armrest with Cup Holders
- Roof Racks
- TFT 3.5” LCD Dashboard
- Autolight Control
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- 17” Alloy Wheels
- Full Size Spare Tire
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Luxury + ($27,900) - The features and options you'll be getting here are comparable to some benchmark luxury brands.
- Dual Zone Air Conditioner + Rear Vents
- Push Start Stop Button with Smart Key
- Dual Front, Side & Curtain Airbags
- 4 Power Windows (Auto Up/Down)
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Global Auto Close/Open Windows and Sunroof
- Electric Adjustable & Heated Mirrors, auto-foldable
- Rear Parking Camera
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- 6-Way Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat & Waist
- 4-Way Power Adjustable Co-Pilot’s Seat
- Front & Rear Height Adjustable Headrests
- Rear 60/40 Foldable Seats
- Front Automatic Rain Sensing Wiper
- TFT 7” LCD Dashboard
- LED Headlamps with Autolight Control
- Front Fog Lights
- 18” Alloy Wheels
OPINION: WHICH ONE TO GO FOR
Our pick would be the Luxury+ grade (the one that we test-drove) because the additional features, although costing $3,000 more, give you the experience you would require and expect from a car that you want to own for the next 5 to 7 years. You might want to stick with the Luxury ($24,900) but you won't be getting no power seats, LED headlamps, panoramic sunroof or a smart entry and push/start system among other things.
If you're looking for a new car, knowing if you're getting a good deal for your money can be confusing. We will help you through as we did many others! Just fill the form below and we will be able to:
- Send you the offers that you care about
- Assist you directly in finding the right car for you
- Provide you with special offers when your buying decision is made