Hyundai Accent 2019
The prices provided by Karrenn might vary at any given time. It is recommended to refer to the dealer for a final quotation. The dealer holds the right to modify the prices and specs at any given moment and without prior notice.
-Upscale Interior -Mature design -Overall sophistication -Increased rear seat space
-Sluggish transmission -Optional infotainment system -No 1.6L engine available
6 Years - 120,000 Km
*Prices and features as provided by Century Motor Company, Hyundai's exclusive dealer in Lebanon
*When first-hand experience is not available, Pros & Cons are taken from wordlwide leading automotive websites likeCar and Driver, The Car Connection & The Autoblog
This is the New Generation Accent, it's a fresh arrival to Lebanon that follows Hyundai's new design language.
AD CLARITY 1/3
Does the actual car look exactly like the one in the ad?
No, the car illustrated looks more similar to the full options model, as it features alloys, LEDs and chrome accents.
Is the price communicated fully and clearly?
No. VAT + Registration are not included in the ad.
Is there a catch or hidden info?
PRICES & OPTIONS (all included)
2019 Base Grade ($16,950) - Features are abundant, including ABS, but you'll have to go for the Luxury grade for Airbags:
- 50% Advanced high-strength steel
- Central door lock
- Remote key
- Radio / AUX / USB / Bluetooth
- 4 Speakers
- Steering wheel controls
- Fog lights
- A/C with rear ducts
- Motor driven power steering
- Tilt adjustable steering wheel
- 4 power winows (w/ driver Auto Down)
- Power adjustable & heated outside mirrors
- Height adjustable driver seat
- Leather sliding armrest
- Adjustable headrests
- Trip computer 3.5" TFT LCD info display
- Front & rear power supply outlets
- Full size spare
2019 Special Grade ($17,950)
- Telescopic steering wheel
- Electric foldable mirrors with LED repeaters
- 2 Airbags
- Keyless entry system with flip key
2019 Luxury Grade ($18,950) - Standard safety features are all included, along with additional aesthetic elements and convenience features that prove worthy of the $1,000 higher price tag:
- Light sensors
- Leather steering wheel and shift knob
- Body colored handles
- Chrome radiator grille
- 16" alloy wheels
OPINION: WHICH ONE TO GO FOR
If we were to choose between both, we would go after the luxury grade for what it offers as additional features, most importantly Airbags and the additional visual upgrades such as alloy wheels and the Chrome grille. We believe that the car will stand out more in its Luxury guise, and it's quite a nice feeling when you've bought a car that you enjoy looking at isn't it?
Finding the right car for you is one of the most frustrating things you can go through. We're here to help you through, when you fill the form below, you will:
- Receive a toolbox to help you get started with your car research
- Receive offer updates on cars within your budget, and recommendations based on your lifestyle
- Have the priority in knowing about Karrenn's limited time deals