Hyundai Grand 2019
The prices provided by Karrenn might vary at any given time. It is recommended to refer to the dealer for a final quotation. The dealer holds the right to modify the prices and specs at any given moment and without prior notice.
-Ride Quality -Interior Refinement -Seating Comfort
-Safety is not optimal
6 Years - 120,000 Km
*Prices and features as provided by Century Motor Company, Hyundai's exclusive dealer in Lebanon
*Pros & Cons are based on a first-hand test-drive experience.
This might be the best time to get your hands on a Hyundai Grand. The prices are the lowest this year. With the model with ABS and Airbags priced at just $13,000.
AD CLARITY 1/3
Does the actual car look exactly like the one in the ad?
No. The car illustrated in the ad is the full options model that costs $14,300.
Is the price communicated fully and clearly?
Yes. VAT & Registration are included.
Is there a catch or hidden info?
Yes. The price advertised is for the 1.0L 3 Cylinder Automatic. Such information should be included in the ad. For the 1.2L 4 Cylinder, you'll have to pay $12,500.
ENGINES & TRANSMISSIONS:
- 1.0L Kappa DOHC 12 Valves - 3 Cylinders - 65 HP
- 1.25L Kappa DOHC 16 Valves - 4 Cylinders - 86 HP
- 5-Speed Manual
- 4-Speed Tiptronic
PRICES & OPTIONS (all included)
2019 Manual 1.0L (
$10,000 - $9,800): Save $200 or get 300L Free Fuel - Below is an ad on the manual model before the offer, posted back in September:
- Air Conditioner
- Trip Computer + Digital Clock
- Motor Driven Power Steering + Tilt Steering Wheel
- Radio + CD + MP3 (Manufacturer) + USB + AUX + Bluetooth
- 4 Speakers
- Tinted Glass + Rear Heated Glass
- Foldable Rear Seats
- Portable Ashtray + Cigar Lighter
- Rear Wiper
- Rear Spoiler
- High Mounted Stop Lamp
- Front 14’’ Brake Disc
- 14’’ Steel Wheels
- Full Size Spare Wheel
2019 1.0L Auto (
$12,500 - $11,500) - Save $1,000
2019 1.25L Manual (
$12,500 - $11,900) - Save $600
BEST VALUE: 2019 1.25L Auto (
$13,400 - $12,500) - Save $900
- Central Door Lock + Immobilizer
- Keyless Entry System with Burglar Alarm
- Four Power Windows (Front Auto Down)
- Electric Adjustable Mirrors
- Steering Wheel Controls
- Body Colored Mirrors + Bumpers + Handles
- Trunk Covering Shelf
- Luggage Net & Hook & Lamp
- Height Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Adjustable Headrests
- Metal Coating Interior Handles + Chrome Coating Radiator Grille
- Mud Guards
- Fog Lights + LED D.R.L (Daytime Running Lights)
2019 1.25L Auto Special (
$14,000 - $13,000) - Save $1,000
- Front Dual Airbags
- No rear power windows
2019 1.25L Auto Luxury (
$14,900 - $14,300) - Save $600
- Seatbelts Electrical Pre-Tensioners
- Leather Steering Wheel & TGS Knob
- Front Intermittent Wipers
- One-touch Triple Turn Signals
- 14’’ Alloy Wheels (2-Tone) + Full Size Spare Tire
OPINION: WHICH ONE TO GO FOR
If you're after good value for money, we've already highlighted the 1.25L Auto grade. This is not the biggest discount of the bunch, but this is the car with the highest demand, and the price is being brought down to $12,500.
If you're after safety, the 1.25L Auto Special ($13,000) will offer double airbags and an ABS at an excellent price. This is a recent addition meant to appeal for safety conscious buyers. No rear power windows on this grade.
Manual models will appeal to manual drivers. Your best pick with the most options would be the 1.25L Manual ($11,900). The only downside in Lebanon is in reselling a manual car, it's not as easy as an automatic.
Finding the right car for you is one of the most frustrating things you can go through. We're here to help you through, when you fill the form below, you will:
- Receive a toolbox to help you get started with your car research
- Receive offer updates on cars within your budget, and recommendations based on your lifestyle
- Have the priority in knowing about Karrenn's limited time deals