Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 2018
The prices provided by Karrenn might vary at any given time. It is recommended to refer to the dealer for a final quotation. The dealer holds the right to modify the prices and specs at any given moment and without prior notice.
-Great off-road prowess -Capable engines -Comfortable cabin
-Cargo space can be better -A bit heavy around town
5 Years - 100,000 Km
The Truth Behind The Ad, With Questions
Q: Do I get the same car I see for the price?
A: No, the Laredo will look more standard than the SUV displayed (different alloys, less chrome). It will cost you $56,000 VAT & registration included.
Q: Is there anything else I should know?
A: Yes, there are many different trims available, the more you pay, the more options you'll be able to get. The Laredo is the standard version, we list its options below.
Prices (incl. VAT + Reg.) & Options:
Grand Cherokee Laredo ($56,000) - Below are the feature highlights, no parking sensors or rear camera:
- 18" alloy wheels
- Advanced front airbags / Driver knee airbag / Side and curtain airbags
- Hill descent control and hill start assist
- Bi-xenon headlights
- Dual zone A/C
- Keyless entry and push/start
- Leather steering wheel with shift
- Steering wheel controls
- Power seats
- Power mirrors
- Fog lamps
- Quadra Trac II 4WD system
- Select terrain system (mud, tarmac etc..)
- Rain sensors
- Rear folding seats
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- U-Connect 8.4" screen with Bluetooth