Mazda CX-3 2018
The prices provided by Karrenn might vary at any given time. It is recommended to refer to the dealer for a final quotation. The dealer holds the right to modify the prices and specs at any given moment and without prior notice.
- Four-wheel drive -Offers good fuel economy and decent handling
-The crossover is based on the Mazda2 platform so rear seat space and cargo capacity are not plenty
5 Years - Unlimited Km
Prices (invl. VAT + Reg.) and Options:
Both grades are powered by a 2.0L engine producing 150 HP, have an all-wheel-drive system and a 6-speed tiptronic transmission.
Base Model ($30,990) - Offers a balanced combination of safety and comfort, this grade has more than the basics. But if you're looking for light/rain sensors, more safety and convenience, you can check out the higher grade.
- Bluetooth/iPod compatible USB
- LED fog lights
- 16" aluminum wheels
- Dual exhaust pipes
- 2 airbags / ABS / TCS / DSC / Hill-start assist
- 7" touchscreen with control knob
- Rear camera and sensors
- Sports mode button
- Keyless entry and push/start
- Steering wheel controls
- Power foldable mirrors
- 6 speakers
- i-Stop system (turns engine off in traffic)
Full Options ($34,990) - Here's what you get on top for an extra $4,000
- Ambient temperature display
- Bi-xenon auto headlights + Daytime running LEDs
- 18" aluminum wheels instead of 16"
- More airbags: curtain and side
- Heads-up display (displays speed and if installed, navigation)
- Rain & light sensors
- Advanced keyless entry (you can open the car by pressing a button on the door handle)
Keep in mind that if you opt for the fully specced model, the 18" wheels will result in better handling but a firmer ride. The rain & light sensors can make your life easier since you won't have to turn either lights or wipers on when you're in auto-mode. If these are secondary to you, going for the base model is also OK since you'll be getting the same engine and drivetrain which are the essential components.