The prices provided by Karrenn might vary at any given time. It is recommended to refer to the dealer for a final quotation. The dealer holds the right to modify the prices and specs at any given moment and without prior notice.
-The Mazda6 offers sporty handling, great fuel economy, premium interior quality and a smooth power-train
-There’s only one engine available, even if you go for the top trim that costs an extra $8,000
5 Years - Unlimited Km
Mazda have upped the free maintenance threshold on the Mazda6 to 50,000 Km after the previous limit of 20,000 Km. A very welcome move and an aggressive offer with a value exceeding $2,000 (we'll get you the exact figure soon):
- 5 Year Maintenance up to 50,000 KM
- 5 Year Interest Rate Equal or Equivalent to 0.99%
- 5 Year Premium All Risk Insurance (0 Depreciation - 0 Franchise)
- 5 Year Warranty Unlimited Mileage
- 5 Year FREE Road Assistance 24/7
Note: If the insurance was standard and there was an accident in the second year, you'll have to pay %10 on parts. %20 in the third year and so on. That's why we recommend that you take this offer through BLF and profit from the hassle-free insurance.
Prices (incl. VAT + Reg.) and Options:
Bear with us, the Mazda6 offers plenty of standard equipment, so we’ll give you the highlights of each trim:
- Engine: 4Cyl 2.5L 188 HP with Skyactiv Technology
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic with paddle shifters and Manual mode.
Core Trim ($38,990) – Plenty of kit on the inside, looks good on the outside, but not as good as the higher trim. Still, we recommend this one for its affordable price compared to the higher trim.
- 17” wheels
- 9 Speakers
- 7” screen
- Rear camera
- Power mirrors
- Auto light/rain sensors
- i-Stop (Stop-start system)
- Cruise control
- Smart key with push-start
- Leather finishes and steering wheel controls
- Console dial controller
- Plenty of safety systems: TCS/ABS/EBD/DSC/GVC
- Front, curtain and side airbags
- Front and rear crumple zones
- Dual-zone A/C
High Trim ($46,990) – The main differences are in the exterior looks, as well as interior luxury additions.
- Adaptive Xenon headlights with LED front and tail lights
- 19” wheels
- Electric and Leather seats with memory function
- 9 Bose speakers
- Head-up display
- 8” screen
- Front & rear sensors