Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2018
The prices provided by Karrenn might vary at any given time. It is recommended to refer to the dealer for a final quotation. The dealer holds the right to modify the prices and specs at any given moment and without prior notice.
-Decent build quality at an affordable price -Maintains a 5 star crash rating
-No Bluetooth -Interior needs some improvement for a premium quality feel -Trunk space
3 Years - 60,000 Km
*Prices and features as provided by KARRENN data collectors (a free-form group of mystery shoppers, industry experts, sub-dealers and community members)
*Pros & Cons are based on a first-hand test-drive experience.
Go for the 2.0L version which is very competitively priced. It's the smart pick of the bunch, and available for $3,400 less than before.
AD CLARITY 1/3
Does the actual car look exactly like the one in the ad?
No. The car displayed is the full option model detailed in the next section.
Is the price communicated fully and clearly?
Yes. VAT & Registration are included in the price.
Is there a catch or hidden info?
PRICES & OPTIONS (all inclusive)
1.6L 16V 122HP 4-Speed Auto – 2018 ($18,000) – Mitsubishi are advertising the 2.0L version, but this lower priced 1.6L version is also available:
- Front grille with chrome accent
- ABS / EBD / 2 Airbags
- Front and rear mudguards
- Keyless entry with 2 transmitters
- Radio AM/FM / CD player / MP3 / USB
- Central lock
- Adjustable steering wheel up/down
- Power windows
- Power mirrors with blinkers
- 16" alloy wheels
- Front fog lamps
2.0L 16V – 2018 (
$21,900 - $18,500) Save $3,400 – More power, a better transmission and some convenience features:
- 2.0L engine
- 6-Speed CVT w/ sports mode
- Full auto air condition
- Steering wheel controls
- Black mesh print panels
2.0L 16V GT – 2018 ($26,900) – Better looks (interior & exterior) and more tech features:
- Paddle shifters
- Chrome front grille
- Adaptive front lighting system
- HID headlamps
- LED daytime running lamps
- 7 airbags
- 18" alloy wheels
- Black fabric seats with silver accent panels
- Premium 710W 9-speaker sound system with trunk subwoofer (Rockfod Fosgate)
- Touch screen
- Aluminum pedals
- Power sunroof
- Rear spoiler and side airdam
- Rain and light sensors
- Rear view camera
OPINION: WHICH ONE TO GO FOR
2017 1.6L models were available for as low as $16,700, but now that the stock is replaced by 2018 models, the price is back to $18,000. This makes the $500 difference between this one and the 2.0L negligible. With the 2.0L version, you'll be getting a bigger engine and a more modern transmission among other things. The full options on another hand is available at $26,900 which unquestionably makes the standard 2.0L the ultimate pick of the bunch.
If you're looking for a new car, knowing if you're getting a good deal for your money can be confusing. We will help you through as we did many others! Just fill the form below and we will be able to:
- Send you the offers that you care about
- Assist you directly in finding the right car for you
- Provide you with special offers when your buying decision is made
Subscribe to our mailing list
- I care for safety the most
- I drive a lot; comfort & ease are top priorities
- I love driving; car performance is my priority
- I'm financially sensible
- I'm into lifestyle; my car reflects my character
- I live in the mountains; i want a powerful car