NEW Seat Ibiza 2018
The prices provided by Karrenn might vary at any given time. It is recommended to refer to the dealer for a final quotation. The dealer holds the right to modify the prices and specs at any given moment and without prior notice.
-Sporty looking -Spacious trunk -Equipment
-Slightly remote drive -Cabin plastics
5 Years - 100,000 Km
Seat Ibiza new generation: more good looks, improved safety and equipment
AD CLARITY 1/3
Does the actual car look exactly like the one in the ad?
No. The actual car won't have LEDs, dual exhaust or alloy wheels. The car displayed is the FR Sportline that you can read about below.
Is the price communicated fully and clearly?
No. VAT & Registration are not included.
Is there a catch or hidden info?
No. The ad is straightforward, and it's mentioned that the picture is for illustration purposes only.
PRICES (all included) & OPTIONS
Ibiza Reference ($19,400) - Lots of specs, Spanish beauty and an enjoyable 6-Speed transmission are standard:
- 5 stars euro NCAP safety rating
- Central lock with remote control
- 6 airbags (driver/passenger/ side & curtain)
- Hill hold control
- Power mirrors
- Front fog lights with cornering function
- 15” wheel caps (alloy optional)
- Power windows, one touch
- Integrated touch screen display
- Bluetooth Radio MP3 / AUX / USB
- Steering wheel controls
- Adjustable driver seat height
- Adjustable steering wheel (height & telescopic)
- Folding rear seats
Ibiza FR Sportline ($22,900) - The FR's looks, especially that rear, makes us drool. This one features an upgraded exterior and a more refined interior:
- Power foldable mirrors
- Glossy black mirrors and front grille
- Chrome dual exhaust
- Full LED headlamps w/ LED DRL
- Full LED rear lamps
- LED fog lights
- Glossy line dashboard & doors
- Contrast stitching in red
- Dual-zone A/C
- Driver alert system
- 8" display screen w/ Media system plus (Radio / MP3 / AUX / 2 USB / SD Card / CD Player)
- Voice control
- Cruise control
- Full LED illuminated interior
- Adjustable passenger seat
OPINION: WHICH ONE TO GO FOR
To be honest, we know that deep inside we all give a lot of thought about a car's looks. That's why we are inclined to recommend that you go for the FR grade if you've got the cash. It will look much better inside and out and will add a few convenient features that will make your experience lovelier.
If you're looking for a new car, knowing if you're getting a good deal for your money can be confusing. We will help you through as we did many others! Just fill the form below and we will be able to:
- Send you the offers that you care about
- Assist you directly in finding the right car for you
- Provide you with special offers when your buying decision is made