NEW Suzuki Swift 2018
The prices provided by Karrenn might vary at any given time. It is recommended to refer to the dealer for a final quotation. The dealer holds the right to modify the prices and specs at any given moment and without prior notice.
-Fun drive -Design -Good features and fuel economy
-Hard cabin plastics -Road noise at speed
3 Years - 60,000 Km
*Prices and features as provided by KARRENN data collectors (a free-form group of mystery shoppers, industry experts, sub-dealers and community members)
*When first-hand experience is not available, Pros & Cons are taken from wordlwide leading automotive websites like Top Gear, What Car & Auto Express
New Generation Swift has modern looks while maintaining its lightweight, fun-to-drive car status.
AD CLARITY 1/3
Does the actual car look exactly like the one in the ad?
No, the car illustrated looks more similar to the full options model, as it features alloys, and LEDs
Is the price communicated fully and clearly?
No. VAT + Registration are not included in the ad.
Is there a catch or hidden info?
PRICES & OPTIONS (all inclusive)
GL ($16,500) - The essential convenience and safety features are present:
- 2 Front Airbags
- ABS with EBD
- DRL (Led Day Running Lights)
- CD Tuner + MP3
- USB Port
- 4 Electrical Windows
- Power adjustable Exterior Mirrors
- Rear Deffoger & Wiper
- Front Fog Lamps
- High Mount Stop Lamp
- Remote Control Door Locks
- Leather covered steering wheel w. Audio & Telephone controls
GLX ($18,500) - Safety and convenience features are added, along with exterior design improvement due to the alloy wheels:
- 2 Side Airbags
- Automatic Digital Air Condition
- Electrically Folding Exterior Mirror
- Keyless Entry & Push/Start button
- Cruise control
- Headlights levelling device
- 4 Disc Brakes
- Tilt & Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 16" Alloy Wheels
OPINION: WHICH ONE TO GO FOR
It's such a tough question and it depends on your intention. We all want to enjoy driving, something which the Swift delivers. There are quite a few cars of this size that you can get for less, but those cars won't be as good looking or as enjoyable to drive as the Swift is.
We would probably go for the GL grade ($16,500) instead of going for the GLX version. It might not be as good looking or have all these extra features you get with the GLX, but it will offer the same driving dynamics and all the necessary features you might look for. However, the $2,000 extra price for the GLX is easily justifiable since you'll get quite a lot of features for it, notably 4 airbags, alloy wheels and push/start button. These add a layer of refinement that makes using the car more enjoyable. If you've got the budget, go for the GLX.
If you're looking for a new car, knowing if you're getting a good deal for your money can be confusing. We will help you through as we did many others! Just fill the form below and we will be able to:
- Send you the offers that you care about
- Assist you directly in finding the right car for you
- Provide you with special offers when your buying decision is made
Subscribe to our mailing list
- I care for safety the most
- I drive a lot; comfort & ease are top priorities
- I love driving; car performance is my priority
- I'm financially sensible
- I'm into lifestyle; my car reflects my character
- I live in the mountains; i want a powerful car