Nissan 370Z 2016
The prices provided by Karrenn might vary at any given time. It is recommended to refer to the dealer for a final quotation. The dealer holds the right to modify the prices and specs at any given moment and without prior notice.
-Handling and power -High quality sporty cabin -Spare tire
-Aging design -Visibility -Cargo space
3 Years - 100,000 Km
The ad - You asked, we answered:
Q: Do I get the same car I see?
A: Yes you do, scroll below for a couple of images of the showroom car.
Q: What am I saving with this offer?
A: Although you are invited to negotiate a deal and the number is not straightforward, we did our own negotiation and got a discount of $2,500, you should end up paying no more than $45,500 as final "on-the-road" price. Here's why we think it's a good deal.
Prices (incl. VAT + Registration) and Options:
370Z Automatic ($45,500):
- 7-Speed Automatic transmission with manual mode and REV matching
- Leather steering wheel
- Smart entry and push/start
- Auto up-down power windows
- Steering wheel controls
- Information display (range, clock, temperature)
- Paddle shifters
- Power seats with driver manual lifter and lumbar support
- 8-speaker Bose sound system
- Bi-xenon headlights with light sensors
- Power adjustable and foldable mirrors
- Safety: VDC / TCS / EBD / ABS / BA / 6 airbags
- Limited slip differential
- 19" alloy wheels
- Alloy spare tire