Suzuki Vitara 2018
The prices provided by Karrenn might vary at any given time. It is recommended to refer to the dealer for a final quotation. The dealer holds the right to modify the prices and specs at any given moment and without prior notice.
-Fuel economy -Affordable price -Equipment -4x4 standard
-Small boot space -Comfort is not optimal
3 Years - 100,000 Km
*Prices and features as provided by GABS, Suzuki's exclusive dealer in Lebanon
*Pros & Cons are based on a first-hand test-drive experience.
The Vitara GL is $400 cheaper compared to our latest price validation.
AD CLARITY 1/3
Does the actual car look exactly like the one in the ad?
No. The car displayed is the full options model.
Is the price communicated fully and clearly?
No. VAT & Registration fees are not included.
Is there a catch or hidden info?
SMALL CROSSOVERS REVIEW
PRICES & OPTIONS (all included)
Base Model GL (
$24,400 - $24,000)
- Bluetooth / CD / 4 speakers
- USB / 12V sockets
- ESP / ABS / EBD / 2 Airbags
- Paddle shifters
- Steering wheel controls
- HHC (the brakes hold the vehicle when you're going uphill to give you time to switch to the throttle)
- HDC (going down a rough surface, you press the button and the vehicle will apply its own brakes using ABS, you don't need to have your feet on the brakes. Good for dangerous or tough descents)
- Tire pressure monitoring
- Power adjustable mirrors
- Electromagnetic tailgate opener: Trunk opens and closes without you touching it
- Driver information display (clock, temperature, gears, fuel consumption, driving range, average speed, drive mode)
Full Options GLX ($27,200)
- 6 Airbags
- Adds tweeters for better sound
- Leather covered steering wheel
- Leather suede seats
- Cruise control
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Keyless entry and push/start
- Digital A/C
- 17" alloy wheels
- LED daytime running lights
- Fog lamps
- Light and rain sensors
- Power foldable mirrors
- Roof rails
- Two-tone color
- 2-tone alloy wheels
OPINION: WHICH ONE TO GO FOR
Most of the Vitaras we see on the streets are the GLX version, which might indicate that the majority of customers choose this grade over the GL. One of the reasons why it's a favorite pick is the extensive list of features, another is the better looking exterior. While the GL grade does not offer the same design elements as the more expensive GLX grade, it still offers 4x4 and plenty of convenience features for a pleasurable ownership experience. We are inclined to recommend this grade for people who want to own a 4x4 without breaking the bank. However, the GLX grade is recommended for people who care about the aesthetics as it will complement their lifestyle.
If you're looking for a new car, knowing if you're getting a good deal for your money can be confusing. We will help you through as we did many others! Just fill the form below and we will be able to:
- Send you the offers that you care about
- Assist you directly in finding the right car for you
- Provide you with special offers when your buying decision is made