The prices provided by Karrenn might vary at any given time. It is recommended to refer to the dealer for a final quotation. The dealer holds the right to modify the prices and specs at any given moment and without prior notice.
-Upscale interior -Sporty handling -Quiet cabin
-Cargo space -No advanced safety features on higher grades
3 Years - Unlimited Km
***Disclaimer: Prices might change unexpectedly. Our all inclusive prices do not necessarily indicate the final price you will get in the showroom. The dealer retains the right to change the prices/specs at any given time.
- Price Incl. VAT = $32,890 / Registration costs might vary
- Specs and prices provided by the company
The Ad - You asked, we answered:
Q: Does the price advertised get me the same car I see?
A: No, but VW follow advertisement best-practices and show in small letters that the "picture is for illustration purposes only".
Q: And which model do I get for the advertised price of $29,900?
A: For that price, you can get the Tiguan 1.4 S Turbo. After adding VAT and registration, the final "on-the-road" price will be $36,000.
Q: So how much do I have to pay for the model in the picture?
A: The model in the picture is the top of the grade R-line, it costs $70,000 including VAT + Registration. Check out the next section for all the details and prices of available grades.
Q: What about the test-drive and the trip to Germany?
A: It's nothing but goodness. While dealers prefer not to let you test-drive their cars unless you're seriously willing to buy, Kettaneh invite you to try the Tiguan out, and when you do so you enter a draw to win a trip to Germany. Keep Karrenn in mind when shopping for souvenirs!
Q: Am I really stepping up to new standards of luxury as the ad suggests?
A: It depends on which grade you go for. The brand name in itself is something people are willing to pay extra for. In this case, the Tiguan offers you 6 grades, and we at Karrenn feel that luxury becomes more obvious on the last 3 grades
Q: What else should I know?
A: VW offer 3 years of free service on any of its cars including the Tiguan. So you won't pay a dime on servicing your car for that period. Customization options are also available to pick what matters most for you.
Prices (incl. VAT + Registration) and Options: Four-wheel drive only available with 2.0L engines.
Tiguan 1.4 S ($36,000 - Available upon order) - Turbo engine with 150 HP, it's surely not exhilarating but enough to get you going. If you're more into power, take a look at the 2.0L variants. As for the standard features on this trim:
- 6-speed dual clutch gearbox
- 6 Airbags (Front, side and curtain airbags)
- Leather shift knob
- Crash-active pedestrian protection
- ESC – ABS – ASR – EDL
- USB interface
- 17” Steel Wheels
- Power adjustable and heated mirrors
- Daytime running light
- LED Tail lamps
- Power assisted steering wheel
Unfortunately, Bluetooth or alloy wheels are not available for this trim, you'll have to go for the one below if you want these features.
Tiguan 1.4 S+ ($40,000) – For an extra $4,000, you add a few visual and convenience features as seen below:
- 17” Alloy wheels
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Front and Rear Fog lights
- Black Roof Rails
Tiguan 2.0 S ($45,500) - A bigger 2.0L engine providing you with 180 HP. This is your choice if you want more power. As for the options:
- 4Motion four-wheel drive
- 7 speed tiptronic
- ABS, ESP, TCS
- Electromechanical speed-sensitive power steering
- Electromechanical parking brake with auto hold
- Front fog lamps and cornering light
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Climatic Air conditioning
- 4 speakers
- CD player incl. USB interfaces, also for iPod/iPhone
- Leather wrapped multifunction steering wheel
- Front & rear sensors
- Hill Decent Control
- Black Roof rails
- 17” Alloy Wheel
Tiguan 2.0 SE ($49,000) – Here's where you start stepping into real luxury territory:
- Park assist
- Rear view Camera
- Folding Table on the back of each front seats
- Chrome Package
- Cruise control system
- Climatronic Air conditioning 3 Zone
- Multi-function display "Premium" with multi-color display
- Lumbar support in Front on driver side
- Radio Composition Media colour with 8 speakers
- Light & Rain sensor
- Interior light in footwell
Tiguan 2.0 SEL ($60,000) – additional options
- Keyless locking and starting system
- Air bags – frontal x2 – sides x2 – Curtain bag x 2 –knee bag
- Exterior mirrors, elect.-adjustable, folding, and heated, with surround lighting and memory function
- App Connect
- Voice Control
- Head up Display
- Area view including rear view camera system
- Led headlamp for low beam and high beam
- LED separate day time running light
- Lumbar supports in front, power-adjustable on driver side
- Leather "Vienna “Power-adjustable driver seat with memory function; height adjustable front and Heated front seats
- Sensor-controlled luggage compartment opener "Easy Open" plus "Easy Close"
- Tilt and Sliding panoramic sunroof
- Alloy Wheel18”
Tiguan Sport R Line ($70,000) – additional options
- 220 Hp
- 19” Alloy wheels
- 7 speed tiptronic with paddle shift gear box
- Keyless locking and starting system
- Electrically operating parking break
- 8 speakers
- LED separate daytime running light
- Fabric seat coverings
- Top comfort seats, in front
- Brushed stainless steel pedals
- Carpet mats, front and rear
- Wheel locks with extended anti-theft protection
- Bumper and sill extension in "R" style
- Leather-wrapped multifunction sports steering wheel (3-spoke), with shifting paddles and "R-Line" logo
- Shock absorption in front
- Rear shock absorber for sports version
- Door and side trim panel in foam film insert in leatherette
- Body-colored rear spoiler in "R" style
- Black headliner
- Front scuff plates in aluminum, with "R-Line" logo