Volvo V40 2018
The prices provided by Karrenn might vary at any given time. It is recommended to refer to the dealer for a final quotation. The dealer holds the right to modify the prices and specs at any given moment and without prior notice.
-Great safety standards -High-quality cabin -Plenty of options
-Cabin and boot are a bit small -Ride can be firm
3 Years - Unlimited Km
Own the Volvo V40 for $499/month over 5 years, with 0% interest! There's no catch! How much is the saving compared to a normal loan? North of $7,000 ladies and gents!
The Truth Behind The Ad, With Questions
Q: Do I get the same car I see for the price?
A: No. The car displayed is the higher grade of the V40. The price advertised is for the entry level T3 Comfort Pack. It will cost you, after adding VAT + Reg., $34,900 cash.
Q: How much do I have to pay to get the model displayed?
A: The price of the T5 R Design version goes up to $45,000 all inclusive. Check out the section below to see the additional options you get for the extra price.
Q: How much am I saving?
A: This is an offer of value. Lower interest means a lower monthly payment, you will save up to $7,500 over 5 years! Details below:
- Down payment: $14,000 (40%) this is what you have to pay to benefit from the loan
- Monthly payment with offer: $499
- Monthly payment without offer: $626
- Saving over 5 years: $7,500
*Prefer to pay cash? You can pay 50% straight-up, then pay 25% at the end of year 1 and year 2.
Prices (incl. VAT + Reg.) and Options
Volvo V40 Comfort Trim ($34,900) - The price is keen, and the options are plenty:
- Engine: 1.5T with 152 HP and a 6-speed automatic shiftable transmission
- Genuine leather seats (you don't usually get these for this price)
- Bluetooth and USB
- Original rear sensors with radar
- Electrical driver seat with memory and lumbar support (also not very common for this price)
- City safety systems
- Stability control / ABS / Traction control / Brake assist
- Auto up/down for all windows
- Leather steering wheel and shift gear
- Electric and heated side mirrors
- Cruise control
- Front, curtain, and driver knee airbags
- Steering wheel controls
- Intelligent driver information system
- High performance sound system
- Halogen headlamps with LED daytime running lights
- 16" alloys
Volvo V40 T5 R Design ($45,000) - Here's a highlight of what you get for an extra $10,100:
- Engine: 2.0T with 245 HP and an 8-speed automatic shiftable transmission
- Upgraded leather seats
- Dual zone A/C
- 8" driver information screen
- Driver side memory for seat and mirrors
- Power passenger seat
- Heated front seats
- R-design style (steering wheel, dashboard, exterior emblem, gear, handbrake, illumination, pedals, even carpets)
- 17" alloys
- LED bending headlights
- Rain sensors
- Paddle shifters
- Power sunroof
- Keyless Entry
- Rear camera
Which One To Go For
If you're on the look-out for a luxury car at an affordable price, the Comfort pack is the one to go for. We find that at the same price, many other competitors do not offer this selection of options. If you don't mind shelling a few extra thousand, then the upgrade makes sense. You'll get more power, and a sexy looking beast!